Dominic Steffen, born 1977, works as a Swiss qualified litigation and advisory lawyer in the fields of labour law, litigation, providing work- and stay permits, cross border employee seconding, corporate and contract law, privacy law and social security law. He advises regional, national and international companies, organizations and individuals in all aspects relating to the aforementioned fields. He acquired his knowledge and specialist skills by carrying out the following activities:
– worked as a qualified attorney since 2006, today as Partner of Swiss based law firm WINZELER STEFFEN attorneys (www.winzelersteffen.ch)
– lawyer with a top tier law firm in Switzerland (Walder Wyss)
– lawyer at Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. (Airline)
– foundation board at a Swiss Penion Fund
– academic assistant at the Swiss National Foundation (new edition of Zurich Commentary for employment law)
– clerc at the Zurich District Court Dominic Steffen is also a lecturer on economic law at the Swiss Distance University of Applied Science (FFHS) and he is a member of the Zurich Bar Association (ZAV), the ZAV expert section on labour law (ZAV-Fachgruppe Arbeitsrecht) as well as the Swiss Bar Association (SAV).
Dominic Steffen speakes German, Englisch and French.