The Brazilian Government has already issued support measures aid for business in Brazil, as follows:
1) Flexibility of some labor regulations to allow: (i) employees to change the onsite work regime to remote working and (ii) the removal by employers of employees from their daily work activities through the grating of vacation, holidays anticipation and offsetting with periods of rest of any overtime;
2) Suspension of the Severance Indemnity Fund’s collection (Fundo de Garantia por Tempo de Serviço – “FGTS”) and payments to the Federal government of “Simples” during 3 months;
3) Release of more than R$ 5 billion to be loan for public banks to micro and small business;
4) Measures to make easier the renegotiation of credits operations between companies and banks;
5) Change of the amount that banks must hold in cash in order to increase banks’ cash flow for new loans; and
6) Suspension of tax collection by the National Treasure Attorney-General Office and possibility to renegotiate debts.